•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

91 explorer gear ratio

I currently have 3.55's with a m5od and want to go with 31x10's. What's the ideal all around gear ratio for that size of tires with a 5spd?
  2. B

91 explorer

ive done some wheeling and dealing and after all the ideas of 4.0 and m5od swaps in my bronco ii i ran across a guy who wanted it really bad and this is what he had to offer,first thing was an exceptionally clean 1993 ford f150 extended cab 2wd and a 1991 explorer sport 4x4 with a factory m5od...
  3. B

my Bronco

I figured I'd post a picture of my little Bronco,I actually just traded an old dirt bike straight across for it, its in surprisingly good shape however it was very poorly maintenanced, the oil was the dirtiest I've ever seen, the radius arm bushings were non existent and a few other odds and...
  4. B

new guy here

hey yall!(yes im from texas) this is my first post on the ranger station,ive been a member of ford trucks.com for 11 or 12 years now but ive been getting aggrevated with the site here lately due to the fact of the bad attitudes and the way people respond to questions and more times than not your...