•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. J

85 BII Starter Locking Out, STILL!

Starter is locking out on my 85' bronco II. Starter has been changed out twice, thinking the bendix was the problem. The ring gear looks great. I thought I might have had the flywheel on backwards,as the exposed side of the ring gear has no bevel, as it turns out, either does the other side...
  2. J

2.8L Getting Pulled.

Ignition Wiring Any chance you are getting rid of the TFI ignition wires (spout, pip and ground) that go to the ICM? Very interested if you are.
  3. J

89 bronco 2 helpp!!

Tfi Your ICM is overheating guarnteed. You can do a remote mount that will prevent it in the future. Having the icm mounted on the distributor was one of fords most regretable decisions. I think this forum has a step by step remote mount breakdown. Jon
  4. J

2.8 engine photo

Tease! If you could post a pic it would be awesome. Thanks Jon
  5. J

2.8 engine photo

guys, i am looking for a picture of a 2.8 l engine. I am assembling mine after along time apart and can't seem to figure out where the bolt goes to fasten the the dipstick tube to the engine. It has to either be a bolt that goes into the block or that holds some smog tube deal into the rear of...