•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. N

Bronco II issues with starter (getting ideas)

Good evening, y'all and Merry Christmas. As usual, I pop around here and there to post to get ideas/exhaust what I already know to help me problem solve. Writing about it helps. I've been enjoying the 4.0 swap for a good two and a half months now, but ran into quite the issue I can't put my...
  2. N

Gutless after rebuild

So much as I hate to start a thread... I figure that it's time to reach out to the community to help me scrape the bottom of the barrel. The backstory: Successful 2.9 to 4.0 swap happened about a month ago and ran just fine until an underlying issue with the HG/heads garaged me until I could...
  3. N

As luck would have it...

This was supposed to be a "I'm going to post a few pointers on swapping a 4.0 from a 94 to a 90 BII (thanks to the fine people here :headbang:)... ...BUT as luck would have it... Once I stopped being such a pussy and decided to map/wire everything, I had all systems running as needed - even...
  4. N

4.0 Wiring Clarification

I'm hoping that I'm not repeating a topic that has more than likely already been asked, but... I went through every tutorial I can find, and I'm totally clear with most of the under-hood wiring that doesn't already connect directly to the engine harness, etc., but am completely unclear on what...
  5. N

BII Random Issues After Mudding

'morning, y'all. Long time creeper, first time poster - attempting to wrap my head around this one... Last week we had torrential rainstorms which created a few irresistible pools of fun, so I had a go at 'em on Friday and Saturday. Everything appeared to be running fine after the fact - got...