•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. T

tdi bronco 2

so i had this idea and i hadnt been on here in months( i did se the TDI ranger build AWESOME) but i did some math and a B2 would be about 100lbs (3276lbs) lighter if this swap was accomplished with a100hp and 177ft.lbs torque(tdi) in stock form as apposed to 140 hp and 140 ft/lbs(2.9 according...
  2. T

front clip / body swap ?

ok i have a 92 explorer that is having trans and wiring issues i found a 99 complete with a bad engine 4 400 buck i wanted 2 swap that body on to my frame since i have a great engine 488s lockers and 9" of lift ? can it be done? also i'm one of the odd balls i guess i like the 1st gen front end...
  3. T

b2 4.0 ?

ok im looking @ getting a 85 b2 and doing the 4.0 swap if i did this would it be easier to get an explorer and swap the dash and engine? so i dont have to bother with wiring to much just have 2 splice for the rear lights pump and interior lights right? it will b 5speed manual everything
  4. T

how hard would this be

http://www.trail-gear.com/bumpers how hard would this be to mod to a 92 explorer:icon_welder:
  5. T

explorer 8.8 gears

ok i have a 92 ford explorer and i am goin to put 4.88'ss in it and was wondering if i need the 8.8" Notched Cross Pin Part# RG 80-0273 it says its for the 28 spline rears and mine is 31 as you probly know. i am goin to run nitro gears there site doesnt was it is required for 8.8 rears but trs...
  6. T

rear flip kit

super lifet hase a rear flip kit or the 91-94 explorer its part of there 5.5 lift kit but can be purches seperately
  7. T

front clip swap

what does it take to put an 89 up clip on a older b2?
  8. T

Ford Saginaw Power Pump Install??

http://therangerstation.com/Magazine/Fall2009/saginaw_pump.htm looks pretty straight foward just had a few ?s how much does this help ? and does the original p/s hose bolt right up?
  9. T

cab swap

ok i have a 89 b2 and was wondering what is involved in puting a ranger cab on the bronco fran i ask this because i fount a 96 2wd ranger with a rebuilt 4.0 and ne clutch an dwas think about buying it to put on the bronco 2 frame be cause i dont want to do body work on the b2 body as the roof is...
  10. T

speedo ?

ok i have a 92 explorer with 7" of lift and 35s with the original 3.73s what speedo gear do i need to make it acurate and when i do gears later i plan on doin 4.88s i was wondering what i would need for that as well
  11. T

extended cab

anybody have pics of an extended cab ranger cab on a b2 body i know you would have to do some mods for the rear wheels any one done this?
  12. T

who's bronco is this

i like your bronco and i an stationed in hampton and would like to get some more pics for i deas on choping my top
  13. T

wheel ?

ok i am lookin @ ordering Dick Cepek DC-1 and the specs are; 15x10, 5 on 4.5 Bolt Pattern BackSpace 3 5/8 in. Max Load= 2100lbs Finish = Black Hubcentric= No Offset = -47 mm my ? is how much will the change (from what the tech libary recommends 15x10 wheel is 4.00 inches with -38mm offset) in...
  14. T

early bronco rear ?

what does it take to put an early bronco rear in a b2 im doin the 44 spindle upgrade and dont want to have 2 diff lug patterns:icon_welder: or would i be better off to try and redrill the axle flanges and drums to make them 5*5
  15. T

will this work on a b2?

http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/FenderFlaring.html
  16. T

hello & lift ?

ok i have a 92 xplo and a 89 b2. my plans for these are to be dd's and have fun on the weekends so here is my plan so far; B2 5in james duff(or 8 in skyjacker) 3 in body 4.0 swap with 5 speed all from a expo headers with dual flowmasters with no cats tbb35 swap with 44 knuckles with 4.56's 8.8...
  17. T

4.0 ?

ok looking @ doin this swap in my 89 b2 and HATE wiring and was wondering if i swap the xploder dash into my b2 would that make the wiring easier or just the same?
  18. T

rear window?

ok had an idea just wondering what ya'll thought. i've been tosing around the i dea of removing the rear windows in my b2 and cleaning off the sealent and puting weather striping where it was to have removeable rear window anyone think this would be a bad idea and cause bad leaks when i have...
  19. T

rear hatch

i saw a bronco 2 with a rear window that opens was this an option or is it a swap people are doin
  20. T

fm146

any one had luck running a fm146 if they wasnt hard on it?