•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. L

tranny question

have an 84 bronco 2 with automatic tranny, without OD. wondering if anyone has a pic of the shift linkage bracket? the one that currently is on the bronco is the same since i bought it 20 years ago. then done a body lift and the truck wont crank in Park even though it was with the tranny, but...
  2. L

wired mess

hey guys, working on a project for a friend and a few wires have been cut with the ends missing to tell where there possibly go from the ends matching it's fitment. I noticed that the temp gauge isn't working, and looked at the temp sensor with a wire stripped back and coiled around the sensor...
  3. L

simple wire

hey guys, working on a project for a friend and a few wires have been cut with the ends missing to tell where there possibly go from the ends matching it's fitment. I noticed that the temp gauge isn't working, and looked at the temp sensor with a wire stripped back and coiled around the sensor...
  4. L

88 bronco 2 project happy medium

hey, new to the site, but owned a bronco2 since early 90's. i just received an 88 bronco 4x4 with automatic tranny with push button awd, on trade. my question is, i'm looking for a happy medium on this project to be the best all around truck. meaning lift, tires, would like to run a 33" tire...