•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

simple wire

lakpierre1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
hey guys, working on a project for a friend and a few wires have been cut with the ends missing to tell where there possibly go from the ends matching it's fitment. I noticed that the temp gauge isn't working, and looked at the temp sensor with a wire stripped back and coiled around the sensor. anyone know the exact color of the wire to make sure this is the correct wire for I start tracking the problem? it's an 84 bronco 2 automatic...thanks for any and all help!!:icon_confused:

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Article Contributor
Reaction score
I posted in your other thread.

The wire that goes to your temp gauge is a red wire with a white stripe running down it.

lakpierre1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
thanks! nice bronco2 in your profile pic. my friends (was mine) was that same color, until a few days ago and it got a full camo job

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Article Contributor
Reaction score
It's blue and silver now. I have to finish putting it back together and then I'll update my avatar pic.

lakpierre1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
another question

Does anyone know what color the wire is under the hood that connects to the temp sensor that clips on the sensor with a single wire? have a few wires that are stripped back and trying to figure them out. there was a wire stripped back and wrapped around the threaded head but doesn't work. any help would be greatly appreciated...