•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. C

Oil pressure switch issue

Alright fellas, My 88 B2 2.9 is leaking oil while running from the oil pressure switch. I'm having trouble removing the old one because it's so close to the motor mount. A socket definitely won't work. I'm debating getting a crowfoot wrench, but I'm still not sure that will fit. Anyone having...
  2. C

Cruise control not working

I have an 88 B2 and I cannot get the cruise working. I ran by a local junkyard and was able to pull a donor servo and a few speed amplifier modules. None of these did anything to get it working. I've checked for vacuum leaks and also checked the switch at the top of the brake pedal, all of these...
  3. C

FM146 transmission leak at gear shift

I have an 88 BII with the Mitsubishi FM146 transmission(5 speed manual). It's got a leak at the gear shift, but I'm having trouble finding replacement parts and I don't really want to get $250+ into a Hurst shifter. I was thinking about pulling the shifter, (only has a few T40 bolts) cleaning...
  4. C

How do you replace lights in touch drive console

Hey guys, I've got an 88 BII with the touch drive 4x4. The 4x4 system works perfectly, but some of the lights in the touch drive console are either loose or have burned out. The touch drive console is mounted into the ceiling about the rearview mirror. I went to a junk yard today and was able...