•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Q

84 b2 body on 77 f150 chassis with 302

Well still waiting on tranny to get finished, motor is done, when tranny is done I'll set motor and tranny in and the fit body on. Also little by little gathering parts. Doing rear disc conversion, all new lines calipers and such. 35" tires, not sure of lift till I get body on as the f150...
  2. Q

It's about 4"to 5" wider, the bii frame will almost fit in between the f150 frame. If I did it again I'd use a full size bronco frame. It is closer to bii frame shape. It made sense to me because I'll have no issues with motor stuff, headers ect. And I get a wider wheel base and longer, from 94"...
  3. Q

1984 b2 chassis part out 2.8 engine to.

Pictures are on now .
  4. Q

I will say this. If I hadn't already had the f150 sitting, I would have probably used a full size bronco frame. It is a closer match to b ii , truck frame has a bend in it that will be a slight problem , but I'm going to set body mounts up like a body lift so I'm hoping it takes care of that...
  5. Q

view of motor and tranny. Better Picts this weekend.
  6. Q

another angle, b ii frame out.
  7. Q

87 Bronco II "II Tuff"

I like this build
  8. Q

My 1990 BII Bomber 4 linked with coilovers on all 4 Corners

Wow very nice build! I'm subscribing . I have a build too wheel base at 109" be watching your exoframe as I'm doing one too.
  9. Q

Bronco II Dana 44/ Ford 9" Swap

What Were those axles out of? They lol narrower than mine. Or did you cut them down? From what I measure on mine they will be "the tires" like 5" or 6". Mine are on a 77 f150.
  10. Q

Hi all, project is slower than hoped, but moving along . Frame is cut down 30" which will give me a wheel base of 109" . Body is off b2 frame . Found a 302 with 500 miles on it , supposed to be 350 hp, getting tranny built (c4) with advanced adapter to my t case out of b2. Soon as I get tranny...
  11. Q

1984 b2 chassis part out 2.8 engine to.

I have front and rear diff's, tranny 5 speed no transfer case. Any thing but frame, I cut it up, and body mounts they stayed with cab. Engine is wore out but all parts are on it. Will be hauling it off soon to scrap. So let me know if you need any thing.
  12. Q

351W in to 1985 chassis

Not trying to hijack Have a question , how did y'all fit the 351 and radiator in engine bay?
  13. Q

Frame swap

Howdy, did a search, couldn't come up with anything. Could be the lack of computer skills . Question is is, I have an 84 b2, I have a 77 f150 running motor (351),c6 ,frame and all running gear. All I read on v8 swaps is clearance issues and such. I'm going to cut frame down in length to fit...