•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Oregone

Gen 1 brush guard on Gen 2?

I recently picked up a brush guard for my '90 B2. It was on a gen 1 ranger, I was watching as the guy pulled it off. My issue is, I can get it on the B2 when the bumper is off, however I am having issues when the bumper is on. Thoughts? My bumper brackets were on the outside of my frame rails...
  2. Oregone

Still sagging?!?

So my 90 B2 had the notorious rear end sag, mine being considerably worse on the passenger side (roughly one inch.) So, I replaced with 97 explorer springs. What I gained was about 1-1 1/2" of lift over stock on drivers side, but the passenger side is still saggin about an inch. I noticed...
  3. Oregone

Jeep wheels!

So, being that there are always so many jeep wheels available used, I decided to use some. About 4 years ago I bought some BFG mud terrains on the honeycomb grand Cherokee wheels. Rather than paying to have them swapped, I cut the centers out so that my manual hubs would fit through. The back...
  4. Oregone

Another new guy!

Well first and foremost, thanks for all of the knowledge that yall are willing to share! Ive learned a lot. Been using the forum for a while now, figured id buck up and join! So, heres my 90 B2. Ive had it for 6 or so years and drove it daily, but she is now (finally) out of DD status! 285k...