•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Another new guy!

Oregone

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Well first and foremost, thanks for all of the knowledge that yall are willing to share! Ive learned a lot. Been using the forum for a while now, figured id buck up and join!

So, heres my 90 B2. Ive had it for 6 or so years and drove it daily, but she is now (finally) out of DD status! 285k miles and running strong.

I had to get rid of the blue, and being located in the high desert, I figured some desert camo would be more appropriate.

D35 was just rebuilt and Im picking up my explorer leafs on friday afternoon. Tires, lights, bumpers etc. are to come next. Ill snap a few better pics of her this evening when Im at home.

Thanks again, Ill be bach!:icon_hornsup:

Attachments

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Welcome !

I really like the camo look.

Oregone

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Thanks! Just got these 31x10.50s put on. Been fighting center pins on explorer leafs so I'm just gonna order new ones and cut them out. Apron ably going to have to put the font up with spacers and do light trimming.

Those are jeep wheels, had to cut centers for hubs. Did that with the last set and no problems with 4 years of use.

Attachments

jprevat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Thanks! Just got these 31x10.50s put on. Been fighting center pins on explorer leafs so I'm just gonna order new ones and cut them out. Apron ably going to have to put the font up with spacers and do light trimming.

Those are jeep wheels, had to cut centers for hubs. Did that with the last set and no problems with 4 years of use.
Welcome to the site! I have 31's on mine at stock height and didnt have to trim any up front. I just dropped the black valence under the bumper.

Oregone

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
SO far so good with the 31s. Ive yet to drive anywhere but paved roads, but havent had any issues. 2' lift spacers arrived today for front, Im going to get them in and get the alignment done for my first trip post work! Im stoked!

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Welcome,

You shouldn't have much trouble with 31's unless you really work the suspension.

Dig the camo

HOOKER

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
yer desert camo looks awsome..

Oregone

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford