•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. P

NO ONE makes a grill guard for the B2??

I can't believe no one makes a grill/brush guard for the B2?? What say ye experts?
  2. P

Customizations - Looking for ideas

I'm looking at adding a light bar and brush guard to my '89. I want KC or Hella "looking" light's. More vintage round than modern rectangular LEDs. I'm also looking for LED replacements for my headlights. I know the '88 and on back have a drop-in replacement, but it does not work for the '89...
  3. P

Liftgate Handle - I found the original, brand new!

While looking through messages on this forum for how to repair/replace the liftgate handle, all I could find mentioned as a replacement was the Explorer handle, which requires drilling the liftgate holes out. I poked around on the internet and found the exact replacement NOS Ford handle at (of...
  4. P

Oil filler neck too short!

Does anyone know if there is an extension available for the oil neck on the 2.9? Putting oil in this engine without a funnel is difficult to say the least, and who wants to carry around an oily funnel?
  5. P

Clutch Disengagement Point - SOLVED

It turns out that a brand new master cylinder was defective, or is not the correct after market part. The part was purchased from Advanced Auto. The shop got another one from Napa Auto, and the truck now shifts like a brand new vehicle. It has a completely different feel from the one they...
  6. P

Clutch Disengagement Point

I see that this topic has been discussed, but I do not see that there is a solid solution or consensus on what the issue really is, so... Last week, I had a new clutch put in my '89 BII. Though I believe the hydraulics have been bled properly (I have owned a number of vehicles with hydraulics...