•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. BroncoMike8789

Need help with 1989 B2

The volt gage drops below 12v and the headlights dim when I come to a stop but the volts go back to normal when I start driving. I checked the alternator its good and my battery is good. Any ideas whats going on? Thanks
  2. BroncoMike8789

Need help, engine sputters while driving through heavy rain.

My B2 engine sputtered a couple times while driving through rain, it has new plugs and wires do you think I need to put some silicon seal inside the plug wire boots? Thought I'd ask before I get in to it.
  3. BroncoMike8789

Power windows to Manual.

Has anyone converted their power windows to manual hand crank? I want to do that to my B2. What do I need?
  4. BroncoMike8789

1987 B2 Blower motor stopped working need help.

My Blower motor stopped working today I cranked the bronco then pushed the AC button on and turned the blower on high. Blower motor hesitated then stopped working plus the blue AC light stopped working. I checked all my fuses they are good. Is it the blower resistor?
  5. BroncoMike8789

Need help with front wheels squeaking

My 87 B2 front wheels making a squeak noise once every full rotation. Its not worn brake rotors. Squeak only happens when pulling into a parking spot or leaving my driveway or parking spot does not squeak while driving down road. Could it be the bearings? Only had the B2 for a year but then...
  6. BroncoMike8789

Need help with power window

I have a 1987 B2 for about a week I've noticed the windows don't go down unless I've been driving a few miles. Now the drivers window wont move at all, I cleaned the window up and down switch contacts that didn't work, also notice when I push window button up or down I hear a click sound from...
  7. BroncoMike8789

Need help with firing order on 1987 B2

The Haynes repair manual done screwed me again. I put new spark plugs in and new set of plug wires. I went by the Haynes repair manual and now the engine wont start, plugs are crossed somewhere. Anyone have a diagram of firing order or know how the plugs go on? 2.9 V6
  8. BroncoMike8789

1987 Bronco 2 MAF sensor Location

Need help finding location of MAF sensor. Truck idles rough loping up and down until engine warms up then it runs idles fine. 2.9 automatic