•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 8

I6 swap

While yes that would be a killer swap, CA's law says the engine has to be available in a vehicle of the same weight class. IDC about difficulty. I'm putting an i6 in a vehicle that wasn't designed for the length of a V8 let alone an i6
  2. 8

I6 swap

I could do the AMC 304 and still be legal but it's underpowered for a V8, isn't proven reliable like the 258, and doesn't have as big of a following for aftermarket from my research
  3. 8

I6 swap

As much as I'd like a mechanically "easier" job, the laws in Cali stop me. And on top of that, out of the few engines I have considered, this one seems to be the best for my application and still Cali legal. In all honesty I'll prolly opt for a sawzall and related tools for more precise cuts...
  4. 8

I6 swap

I have an 84 bronci and the 2.8 in there has given me so many problems. I've been looking into swapping it for a while but now I think I'ma actually do it. After quite a bit of research, I finally came to the conclusion to use AMC's 258 for a few different reasons. So my question for y'all is...