•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Gen. Maintenance

1986 Bronco II ( just a little freshening up)

Since my last posts I’ve done a little more work. Some functional some cosmetic. Ill start by saying this, I did something dumb. I was having an issue with my brakes locking up, like all the way up. I had just changed my master cylinder and vacume lines/ grommets to the booster so I figured it...
  2. Gen. Maintenance

Awesome info man thanks for the reply!!!
  3. Gen. Maintenance

Quick update, since I got it running and driving I’ve started replacing basics. Got a new starter and duralast gold relay. Probably the most simple starter replacement I’ve ever done, two bolts and a wire and your done. I went ahead and replaced every vacume hose I could get my hands on, if...
  4. Gen. Maintenance

Problem solved, short in the supply line to the fuel pump relay. No further issues, still haven’t done a test drive to check out the brakes but we’ll see.
  5. Gen. Maintenance

Sorry this is so long I believe I’ve been posting in the wrong section this is several days of trouble shooting. DAY 1 So I finally got me one. Last week I purchased a 1986 Bronco II that started its life as an automatic. The PO has the auto trans swapped out for the manual and also replaced...
  6. Gen. Maintenance

Electrical Issue

I had a similar issue and found that my starter relay had crapped out and when it did it fried a lot of stuff mainly the fusable link to the eec located on the passenger side of the engine compartment next to the air box if it’s stick it will be brown. I’ll attach a link on how to trouble shoot...