•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. littlefoot

anyone use wheel spacers?

Curious to see/hear any bronco owners who have widened out with wheel spacers? I know its a heated subject on whether they should be used or not but widening out the track seems like a good idea on these tipsy vehicles. any advice?
  2. littlefoot

kicked out of 4 low?

(posted in the bronco ii section as well) I've recently acquired a bronco ii (1990 xl with the push button 4x4) and everything seems to be coming along nicely. but due to my own stupidity, I only tested the 4x4 and not the 4 low when test driving it. After purchasing I've realized that it shifts...
  3. littlefoot

kicked out of 4 low?

I've recently acquired a bronco ii (1990 xl with the push button 4x4) and everything seems to be coming along nicely. but due to my own stupidity, I only tested the 4x4 and not the 4 low when test driving it. After purchasing I've realized that it shifts into 4x4, but when I hit the 4 low...
  4. littlefoot

A new Owner! What should I expect?

I recently acquired a 1990 Bronco XL, nice barn find that runs good with 100,000 miles. I have purchased it, but will not be trailering it home for several days. In the mean time I figured I would get on here and get some tips, tricks, etc... from bronco ii owners! What should i immediately swap...