•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Gordy

Bronco II seat belts

Actually what I am in need of are the plastic covers that cover the latch on the 3 point belt you pull over to the short center latch
  2. Gordy

1985 B2 A/C compressor upper line manifold

Looking to replace the air conditioning that PO had removed from my 85 B2. I have a new compressor but in need of the manifolds that attach to the top of it which the ac lines attach to. Let me know if you have and message me on what you need for them. Thanks.
  3. Gordy

5 Speed Transmission side filler plug thread?

Hi, my 1985 Bronco II FM145 manual transmission's fill plug head (located on left side of trans) is rounded off. Before I attack it to remove it, am wondering what the plug thread is or a part number so I can get a new one ready to go in once I remove the old one. Thanks.
  4. Gordy

Interior pieces- Grab assist handles, A Pillar Trim, Jack hold down

Looking for the assist handles for above the front doors and drivers side A Pillar trim piece in beige (although I could paint the pieces to beige) for my 1985 Eddie Bauer Bronco II. Also the jack hold down hardware. Thanks
  5. Gordy

Interior assist handles

Previous owner had replaced the headliner at some point. Are the Bronco IIs supposed to have assist handles above each front door? There is one in back right to assist in entry/exit. I noticed on a video of an 84 that there are handles mounted above doors. It would help with entry. Also looking...
  6. Gordy

1985 B2 front door hinge detent rollers

Has anyone else had the problem where their B2 doors won't stay open? Mine is an 85 and it looks like they have "detent rollers" on the bottom door hinges but I don't see, even with new ones without any wear, how they would keep the door from just swinging shut. Also, if someone has replaced...
  7. Gordy

Bronco II Dash Cover Lay installed

I had minor issues with my 1985 B2 dash pad so while I had things torn apart to track down a dash illumination issue, I ordered and installed a dash Cover Lay. It's semi soft ABS plastic and easily goes on and fits really well. I have an Eddie Bauer with Desert Sand interior and ordered the...
  8. Gordy

1985 Eddie Bauer Bronco II

Just bought my Bronco II yesterday and got it home and cleaned it up. It is a 5 speed manual trans with manual locking hubs. I do need to replace an A Pillar plastic trim piece and would like to replace all the mismatched screws holding most of the trim up. PO had a new headliner put in and must...