•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. J

1st gen Explorer clutch hose interchange ?

Hello, I'm doing a 4.0L clutch swap in my 90 Bronco II. I already know I need to match to the same year slave and master cylinder hose because the ends are slightly different. Out of all the slave cylinders for Explorers the 93+ are the only ones I can find with a boot/dust cover. Since the body...
  2. J

4.0 swap options: Carb, TFI-Dist, Alt ECU

Hey guys, so I've not seen any 4.0 swap threads that explain what to do after swapping a Ranger harness then correcting the brake light/power window issues. *Please link a thread if there is a full write up* Anyway, that issue has lead me to investigate alternative methods of doing the 4.0...
  3. J

Dash Swap:New to older style

I'm wondering if I can swap my 90 BII dash with a older model dash. I like how the old dash allows for quick heater core replacement. It took me about 10 minutes to put a new heater core in my 88 Ranger. :D
  4. J

Will a Ranger Lift Kit fit a Bronco II ?

A guy on Craigslist has a 87 Ranger with about 3.5" suspension lift so I'm wondering if the kit will fit my 90 BII ? I know the 87 Ranger should have a Dana 28 but my 90 BII has a D35. Just wondering if the drop bracket and all will interchange.
  5. J

Water Leaks

To begin with I know my roof seams are busted and caused my roof liner to get wet. I started taking all the interior out and found some new areas of interest. Both kick panels are currently wet. The back of the computer was starting to rust. I also noticed some foam inserts in the both kick...
  6. J

91 & 95 Explorer interchangeable slip yokes ?

I'm reasearching the Explorer front driveshaft modification (u-joint) for my 1990 Bronco II. I need to know if the "Front" Driveshaft Slips are interchangeable from 1st Gen to 2nd Gen. I keep finding several guys with the earlier models BIIs that have no problems switching the entire front...
  7. J

Bad Spark Plug (See Picture) Cause ?

I just bought a 90 B2 XLT. This is my #4 spark plug. The rest of the plugs are fine. It still has a miss-fire after all new cap/rotor,wires, and motorcraft plugs. The exhaust is not smoking, yet. I'm thinking I have a bad injector dumping too much fuel. What do you all think ?
  8. J

WANTED: BroncoII Fuel Injector

My #4 Fuel Injector is pouring gas and fouling my plug. Anyone have a spare to sell ? Thanks
  9. J

broncoii.org forum ???

Hey guys. Sorry to speak of another forum if that bothers any of you. Anyway, I've tried to register at broncoii.org and I'm supposed to recieve a email after the admins review my info. Its been several days now and I still have not recieved any word from them. I'm just wondering if that site...