•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. MJ'sBlkBII

Need carrier tube od

I am puting a mirror arm CB antenna mount on the tire carrier of the BII. I need someone to give me the OD of the main tube so I know which one to get. I think it's 1 1/8" or 1 1/4". I'm on the road and want to have the mount by the time I head home. Thanks!
  2. MJ'sBlkBII

Sub enclosure ideas needed

OK, here is the seemingly impossable feat I'm facing. I want to come up with a 10" sub enclosure for the BII. Mine is a 2 seater with the rear seat bottoms removed and the uppers folded down for the lay flat configuration. It stays this way. I need an enclosure that WILL NOT impede the cargo...
  3. MJ'sBlkBII

BII exhaust kit found!

I hope it is OK to post this link. While perusing the web for exhaust ideas I came across this kit and decided I have to pass it on since I haven't seen a reference to it yet. BroncoIIExhaust.com Bronco II Exhaust.com Custom-Fit Performance Cat-Back Exhaust Systems for Bronco II •...
  4. MJ'sBlkBII

Intake gasket leak?

I have been having a very high idle (between 1200-1800 rpm), a lot of smoke/steam and condensation from tail pipe with a very bad smell (think sulpher as a posed to fuel, but wife says it smells rich), rough running when cold and smooth[er] running when warm. I have been going over everythng I...
  5. MJ'sBlkBII

Front bumper mount replacement

Is it possable to remove the rivets that hold the front bumper mount with a good chisel and hammer? I can't get my cutter out to the P-N-P so this would be my best bet. One of the family members hooked the bumper on a pole and pulled the bolt through the hole enlarging it, so I can either...
  6. MJ'sBlkBII

Swap in lift glass on BII?

:icon_idea: Has anyone done this? *CopyKat* How was it done how difficult? I can get the parts from the local P-N-P, but it has been impossable to find a lift gate with this in good condition. I need a new lift gate since mine is warped so badly it won't latch on the left side. I have found good...
  7. MJ'sBlkBII

Shock(ing)

I know that because of the flaw of the suspension, the inside front tire will lift in turns, thus the rear outside corner with dip. KYB makes what they call the "MonoMax". Will putting this (or any other for that matter) heavy duty shock on the rear help decrease (obviously it can't cure it...
  8. MJ'sBlkBII

Which clutch master cylinder?

Hi y'all. I need to find out (as stated) which clutch master cylinder to use. I have an '88 BII that I am swaping the A4ld for a M5r1. The tranny is remaned so I don't have a donor car or a specific year. I have a starter for a '90-97. Also looking at a clutch for a '93-97 (according to...