•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Face

Small Update

All holes covered and leaks, pretty much done with all the prep work. Installing the new fenders grill, hood, and headlights at the end of the month. Having electrical issues still. nothing is working electronically on the dash
  2. Face

Rear Three

Ugh. How I would love to have three seats in the backseat of my 89BII. How can I make this possible? I tried to look at the seat forum but there mostly for front seats. I have a family of 5… there’s gotta be a way..
  3. Face

Old Faces

HI!! I was looking to change my tan 89B2 headlights and grill to the older 84-88 version (shown below) Looks like I would have to replace the whole fender and grill but I don’t know the name of that piece between the bumper and the bottom of the grill with the blinker. Is there another way or...
  4. Face

2 seats to 3

Anyone know how to change my rear seats from 2 seats to 3? I read this great article and I definitely want more room in the back with seatbelts so I’m think thinking bench. Maybe ford explorer seats fit the rear? The article is only for the FRONT SEATS. Also saw ford thunderbird seats that...
  5. Face

Magnetic J7

So I called Ford and asked what is the original color on my vehicle. I gave them my vin or the last 4-5 and they said "magnetic" I found the color but on every website, in 1989 the BII didn't come in "magnetic"........ I found some pictures of the J7 on a classic classic Bronco but not on any...
  6. Face

Keep Passing The Open Windows

I have a 89BII XL. I have regular manual windows. They are two different types of power windows you can install for this vehicle but don't know which one to go with. The square ones or the longer black ones. Which one do you guys like more? Which one is better? Which one is easier to install...
  7. Face

My Body My Body

Well, with all this rain in Florida this week I discover why my car smells the way it smells. Smh. Small rust spots here and there but leaking from the top of the windshield, probably rotting. Long story short, TO THE BODY SHOP FOR A MONTH. Found a guy to do the work and use metal not bondo and...
  8. Face

Take a brake with me

If you just got a 89BII and are looking to upgrade. What parts would you upgrade? Disc, pads, master etc upgrade the whole braking system with lines? I DEFINITELY KNOW THIS EMERGENCY BREAK ISNT THAT GREAT AT ALL, park on a small hill and had to leave in in first gear so it doesn’t moonwalk into...
  9. Face

IF YOU SMMMELLLLLLL what this bronco is cooking

Get inside the bronco smell and it has the old musty humid smell I guess from sitting this time. No leaks from what I can tell but in palm beach it’s been raining EVERYDAY like Waterfalls with TLC.
  10. Face

I DON’T have the power!!!! (He-Man voice)

Got the car yesterday and it run! But looks like there’s no power for the radio, AC, and maybe dash. Don’t know if I have a full tank of gas ⛽️ or the electric parts of the dash needs to be replace. I did see the fuse cover off and some small parts on the passenger side floor. Might wanna...
  11. Face

Restoring For BII

Once the first thing you should do when restoring your BII? Yes its running
  12. Face

Great deal on Bronco II yesterday.

My first post here. Excited! A running 1989 Ford Bronco II XL manual transmission for the low. Got it at auction in Fort Lauderdale. Being towed to Palm Beach today. .