•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. C

1986 Bronco ll 2.9L V6 (4WD).

Same thing happens. Changed three wires to positive side of starter relay. Got a Zap between negative post and and negative cable. Took the Orange wire (which branches into a red wire and a black wire with a light blue stripe) off. They go into the taped bundle that goes towards the firewall...
  2. C

Thanks Uncle Grump. those 3 wires were hooked on the starter cable side since I bought the car. With your info and looking at pictorial offerings, I will change sides and see what develops.
  3. C

Thank you Uncle Grump for a more definitive wiring diagram. Maybe you can help me with the impending problem. Bronco was running fine until I changed the Positive battery cable along with a new battery. Of course, I pulled off all the wires from the starter relay (mainly the three on the cable...
  4. C

There are 3 wires attached to the starter cable side relay. I need a wiring diagram or an experienced person that can show or tell me where they go. 2 are colored blue and 1 is orange. New to the forum, thank you for your input. 1986 Bronco ll, 2.9L V6 4WD, standard transmission.