•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. caseygriff

87 BII dying and starting issues

Thanks guys, turn out she was just low on fuel and somehow my duralast battery from last year died... after some fresh gas and a new battery we are back on the road. Still dealing with severe overheating due to a blown headgasket or maybe cracked head. I figure I'll throw a gasket at it and...
  2. caseygriff

87 BII dying and starting issues

What's going guys I'll be brutally honest because I need some help here. My fuel gauge on the dash was functioning fine after running some techron through a few months ago. It was showing decent enough somewhat accurate readings until a few weeks ago I noticed it sitting at empty even though I...
  3. caseygriff

Ocd Fabrication & Our Bronco Build

Real clean rig. I am a huge fan of that slider-to-bumper setup. I'm in socal would you consider fabbin another one for me down the road? Anyway, curious about the leaf spring conversion, is that a personal preference or just a better setup for the BII? I am heavily inspired to get back to work...
  4. caseygriff

Bronco 1.5 Build

Hell yeah looking good
  5. caseygriff

Chop Top Ideas

How's it going, had a couple of new ideas for chopping the top of my 87' B2 and adding a shell. Has anyone seen a B2 chopped with a ranger camper shell/soft top? My plan would be to cut and then roll some metal over the tops of open bedsides, add a tailgate, and then throw on a shell when...
  6. caseygriff

87' B2 Update

@tw205 Yeah so I ended up trimming the plastic pieces and remounting them since they are sorta important on both sides. Driver side mounts to some electrical components and protects the wiring inside the engine bay from water, dirt, etc. The passenger side mounts to the bottom of the filter...
  7. caseygriff

87' B2 Update

Alright, slow progress over here but this is what I've been up to. cut 3.5" off the front fenders to fit some 32s. I am thinking about trimming about 2" off the rear to make it consistent, what do you guys think? Planning on using some plastic edging to prevent rust and cuts. Going to throw some...
  8. caseygriff

87 B2 Lift Options

Put a new fuel pump on her and now she fires up every time! have not had time to clean underneath yet but I'm proud to say she runs and drives now. Thanks for your help @tw205
  9. caseygriff

87 B2 Lift Options

Right on, found the in-line pump under the driver's side. Listened underneath while somebody else turned the key. Yes, I can hear a slight click of the relay and I did hear the in-tank pump. However, I did not hear anything from the in-line pump. Removed it and I'm going to replace it today...
  10. caseygriff

87 B2 Lift Options

Right, got a fuel pressure gauge and tested 0 at the rail with the key turned into accessory mode as she won't start. I'll give some starting fluid a shot soon here. I want to say I can not hear the fuel pump beyond a quiet click when I turn the key. what does the fuel pump under the driver side...
  11. caseygriff

87 B2 Lift Options

Hey thanks for your service and for your help. I like what you've done with that 1st gen, lookin good. Measured the backspacing on my 15" steelies and they only have 3.5". Here is what I'm thinking for my rig, get some of the rough country 1.5" leveling coils and just do a simple 3" body lift...
  12. caseygriff

87 B2 Lift Options

Yeah thats a good call, I just checked it out. Way more out there than I expected. Not sure why but your other reply is deleted/missing, I only have the email notification & it's not showing up in the forum. Need to see those photos!
  13. caseygriff

87 B2 Lift Options

Hey y'all I just picked up an 87' B2 off the old facebook marketplace. I am trying to fit BFG KO2 32"s on 15s. My bronc is RWD and the Rough Country 4" shows that it is only compatible with 4WD. Can I absolutely not use this lift kit? Same with Rancho and a few other brands, does anyone have...