•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. caseygriff

87 BII dying and starting issues

What's going guys I'll be brutally honest because I need some help here. My fuel gauge on the dash was functioning fine after running some techron through a few months ago. It was showing decent enough somewhat accurate readings until a few weeks ago I noticed it sitting at empty even though I...
  2. caseygriff

Chop Top Ideas

How's it going, had a couple of new ideas for chopping the top of my 87' B2 and adding a shell. Has anyone seen a B2 chopped with a ranger camper shell/soft top? My plan would be to cut and then roll some metal over the tops of open bedsides, add a tailgate, and then throw on a shell when...
  3. caseygriff

87' B2 Update

Alright, slow progress over here but this is what I've been up to. cut 3.5" off the front fenders to fit some 32s. I am thinking about trimming about 2" off the rear to make it consistent, what do you guys think? Planning on using some plastic edging to prevent rust and cuts. Going to throw some...
  4. caseygriff

87 B2 Lift Options

Hey y'all I just picked up an 87' B2 off the old facebook marketplace. I am trying to fit BFG KO2 32"s on 15s. My bronc is RWD and the Rough Country 4" shows that it is only compatible with 4WD. Can I absolutely not use this lift kit? Same with Rancho and a few other brands, does anyone have...