•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Bronco2country

Thumping noise coming from front passenger side

Thank yall so much it was the anti rattle clips they where missing on the passenger and drivers side, so now I can take my car to school 😂
  2. Bronco2country

Just checked the breaks and the brake pads are not loose
  3. Bronco2country

Because I only saw one of those clips on the outer brake pad
  4. Bronco2country

Are they on both brake pads
  5. Bronco2country

I’ll check that but when I was replacing the wheel bearings I replaced the break pads
  6. Bronco2country

In both 4 wheel and 2 wheel although it’s louder in 2 and I had a shop replace the ball joints for me
  7. Bronco2country

I have a strange thumping noise coming from the front passenger side. I have new tires, replaced inner and outer wheel bearings, checked all the lug nuts to make sure I don’t have a loose tire, and suspension is fine from what I know. I can only hear it when I get above 15 mph and it stops...
  8. Bronco2country

Tire size that will fit with a 2 inch suspension lift

Realized I should have asked this earlier, what 2 inch lift kits do y'all recommend that aren't super expensive but are good quality.
  9. Bronco2country

Fuel gauge issues

ok the sending unit in the tank is new so its gotta be the slosh circuit, thanks.
  10. Bronco2country

Fuel gauge issues

I am having issues with my 90 B2 Eddie Bauer edition's fuel gauge, when the truck is off i think it is working and giving me a read on how much fuel I have (not sure of this yet), but when i turn the ignition on/ start it, it goes straight to empty even with a full tank. Any ideas on what could...
  11. Bronco2country

Ok thank you so much I’m still new to the bronco 2’s so this helps
  12. Bronco2country

I have a 1990 Bronco 2 Eddie Bauer and I hate the small tire size that is on it right now. I am wondering what is the largest size tire I can fit on 15 inch rims with a 2 inch suspension lift.