•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. AnnDixson

1986 Bronco II XLT 2.9L 4WD Auto Trans - Interior Lights

The 15amp fuse that controls interior map, dome and cargo lights keeps blowing. We isolated the wire that goes to the dome and cargo lights and do not feel there is a problem there. The fuse still keeps blowing and the map lights don’t work. Anyone out there have any ideas?
  2. AnnDixson

All interior lights not working

I found the fuse for the interior lights and when I try to replace it it sparks, so I have a short somewhere. Any ideas on how to track down the short? My map lights, dome light and cargo light all work off this fuse, so no interior lights for me until I find the short.
  3. AnnDixson

Driver side seat belt

I have front bucket seats on my 1986 Bronco II and the interior seat belts are on a slide mechanism that has a bolt to secure the seatbelt to the seat frame. I figured out the passenger side. The driver side does not have the same bracket to bolt the seatbelt and seat together. Am I missing a...
  4. AnnDixson

Need tips on how to install wheel caps on 4x4 Bronco II

I need some tips/advice on how to properly install the wheel caps shown in attached photo on my 4x4 1986 Ford Bronco II,
  5. AnnDixson

Looking for the Right & Left A Pillar Trim Cover Set for 1986 Ford Bronco II XLT model

I have been all over the internet looking for the A pillars for my 1986 Ford Bronco II XLT 2.9L V6 automatic 4 x 4 - I found them on Ebay and bought them, but soon found out they were for the Eddie Bauer edition and did not fit - so the search continues - hoping someone knows where I can find...