•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1984 bronco 2

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
so im changing this, i really need to make some money to get up on my feet and move, im selling my 2.8 out of my 84 b2. it was involved in a fire but it was minor and i think its cause it was leaking gas out of the fuel pump on the motor has new parts on it, im looking to get 100-150 on it definantly rebuildable

Last edited:

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
oh yea and forgot to mention it has manual hubs/ transfer case, and standard 4speed tranny which are all in good shape, i would be willing to trade for 400 cash and a manual transfer case hat will fit on a 92 expo cause my 4low doesn't work and where i work it takes 4low to get there sometimes during the winter/ spring months and im not looking for another reason my boss can get mad at me for lol.

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
not right now but i can take some today or tomorrow cause where it sits i cant get any and will have to pull it into the road to get some sorry for the late reply forgot i posted this here

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
ok so im back to this I have a 2.8 im pullin out of my bronco 2 I found out the reason for the fire and it was cause the hose going to the carb was loose and it was spewing gas over the manifolds that were hot from driving 120 miles and it instantly caught fire and then went out so the engine is still good with only 110k miles on it, I am selling everything under the hood along with the 7.5 rear end leaf springs and shocks all go with it, also selling a set of tires and rims off of it that have after market alloy rims that the po put on that have roughly one summer left on them that I will sell for the price of the rims and then maybe 5 bucks a tire..