•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1989 Bronco II 2WD - Summit County CO

panchoman54

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
We have loved this vehicle for the past 3 years, have taken care of it and kept meticulous service records. Living in the mountains has given us plenty of opportunity to take this bad boy off road and through the snow. Handles great, runs well but has some expected work for such an old vehicle, odometer only reads 5 digits but the vehicle is at ~184K miles.

Looking to sell this car to a good home where someone can afford to take care of this car in the way it deserves. Reach out for more photos and information, happy to share any information needed.

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Life is more fun if you own a Ford Bronco II
We have loved this vehicle for the past 3 years, have taken care of it and kept meticulous service records. Living in the mountains has given us plenty of opportunity to take this bad boy off road and through the snow. Handles great, runs well but has some expected work for such an old vehicle, odometer only reads 5 digits but the vehicle is at ~184K miles.

Looking to sell this car to a good home where someone can afford to take care of this car in the way it deserves. Reach out for more photos and information, happy to share any information needed.
Where are the photos Panchoman54?

panchoman54

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Where are the photos Panchoman54?
Like I said hombre, reach out!

I have been pretty swamped this week and didnt have many stock photos laying around. I was planning to take detailed photos when someone showed interest. But for starters, here are the two basic stock photos, I can take more tomorrow (hopefully before dark....) if you're interested. Otherwise, that is on my weekend (Monday & Tuesday) list of things to do...

Let me know, certainly happy to upload more here, just need some free daylight hours!

Attachments

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo

I have been pretty swamped this week and didnt have many stock photos laying around. I was planning to take detailed photos when someone showed interest. But for starters, here are the two basic stock photos, I can take more tomorrow (hopefully before dark....) if you're interested. Otherwise, that is on my weekend (Monday & Tuesday) list of things to do...

Let me know, certainly happy to upload more here, just need some free daylight hours!
Panchman, call me at 760 4052973. Let's talk about the B2 and see if we can come to an agreement. I want a daily driver for my daughter,
Nelson

ecgreen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
The black is cool...original?

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo

Panchoman54, I have reached out requesting more photos, but no further reply. If you're still interested in selling your B2, send some photos to my gmail. I left my number in a previous post so you can reach me that way as well. Nelson aka LeBronCo nelsonvenice@gmail.com.

panchoman54

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Panchoman54, I have reached out requesting more photos, but no further reply. If you're still interested in selling your B2, send some photos to my gmail. I left my number in a previous post so you can reach me that way as well. Nelson aka LeBronCo nelsonvenice@gmail.com.
I sent you an email the other day, shared a google drive folder with photos, as well as a document that has maintenance records.

Let me know if you havent gotten my message or need more info, Im not on the forum much butI do frequently check my personal email: lsullivan0202@gmail.com