•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1989 bronco ii dies

Buckythebronc

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I really need help with this one I'm new to the forums so I thought id ask you guys for help. My bronco died out of nowhere was running fine before no misfire good mileage everything. I went out to start it and the key doesn't work well clutch I Turlock switch has been iffy so I rewired the switch to work without pushing down still no luck so I jump the solenoid and engine just cranks found out I had no spark tested my coil on another vehicle and it works so I went and bought a new tfi module took forever getting it off the back of the distributor but in the end I got spark back pulled plugs and cleaned them let the engine sit over night to try and u flood it everything back together it finally starts but dies right away and has a horrible misfire the guy that worked with me hooked my plug wires wrong so I fixed it I think... fuel pressure was 10 replaced pressure regulator yesterday and fuel pressure is now 25 I can hear the fuel pump and it has a new fuel filter so I don't know what else to do I can start it and keep my foot on the pedal to keep it running I ran for codes and it flashed 51 22 53 54 67