•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1990 Ford Bronco II xlt for sale

BuyMyBroncoII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I have a 1990 Ford Bronco II xlt for sale. It is a 5 speed 2.9, exterior is red as well as the interior. Interior is clean no stains or holes in the seats. The truck has 92,000 original miles on it but sadly the previous owner blew up the engine and let it sit. He said it was a head gasket and I was able to drive the truck on a trailer to bring it home. It's is now currently not running because a friend and I were beginning to fix it but I ran into financial issues and needed to buy a new car so I have to now sadly get rid of my Bronco II. I bought it as project truck and I'm selling it as a project or a parts car to who ever wants it. It has some rust on the chassis and the body but not beyond repair and it's not that bad at all. Front shocks are rotted out from sitting I'm guessing, needs a new parking brake, and new tires. Perfect project truck if that is your desire or you could just get shocks tires and drop a crate motor in it and have it as a daily driver. I'm asking for $1400 but the price is negotiable to an extent. I am also open to trades motorcycles preferably. Located in Connecticut.

Attachments

Last edited: