•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

84 bronco ii build

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
:yahoo: well i finally got a bronco ii again its already chopped not really what i wanted but any bronco is good for me :thefinger: the things i want to do are paint,lift,make a top,and what ever comes along lol this will be a very slow build

Last edited:

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
well a lil update got my exhaust done :headbang: took me forever to take the old one off lol so i know you guys like pic so here is a pic

Last edited:

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
today i took the time to build my bumper not what i really wanted but i made use of what i had for now came out pretty good so far will add a stinger and skid later on
and tomorrow i am going to make light tabs....oh what do you guys think of my welds first time welding haha:headbang:

Last edited:

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
well update time got my bumper almost finished cut my front fenders and put some crappy 265/75r15 on will get pic in a hour :yahoo: "EDIT"

Last edited:

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
thanks i just took the bottom bars off the bumper and painted it with bedliner so i say its complete for now lol

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
well update time just found out my fuel pump is leaking and i finally got my rear bumper done only need to paint it..will get pics here soon drove her today to man i love my bronco :icon_hornsup: edit heres the photo's

Last edited:

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
YAY!!! it runs i just did the duraspark conversion now i just got to time it better and tinker with the carb and im good to go for a test drive :yahoo: man its going to feel wierd driving it now haha thanks to this web site and the people on here for helping me threw i need to get you all some beer lmao

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
UPDATE....well i got some 31's put on did the final timing and adjustment then just went and got it tagged and tittle :icon_thumby: also made a soft top but it just not me lol so now im going to seal the cab with a hatch i will take pics for people to know how hopfully it goes as planned haha

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
so i was bored today and wanting to make my own shifter out of a wrench and b&m shifter handle what do you guys think ya or nah
and would it be okay to extend my transfer case handle??? i kinda hate to lean forward to change from 4hi to 4lo :icon_confused:

Last edited:

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
no ones commenting really lol i guess all you are at the store gathering twinkis hahaha lmao :thefinger:

86MUDRCJ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Looks good man I like the shifter a lot. I might have to steal it from you lol. And as far as extending the tcase one. It's yours do whatever the hell you want, personally I would.

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
thanks yours look good to and yea i hate having to reach down all the time to change from 4 hi to 4lo or vise versa lol

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
well im getting a little closer day by day put the hatch on built a wood bed now all i have to do is bondo glass the hatch and paint it hopfully it wont be to long im getting tired of not driving it :bawling: im going to driv:icon_thumby:e it like this for awhile then fine a ranger and put the cab on the bronco ii frame

Ford78

December 2012 OTOTM
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Looks really good!!