•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

85 B2 & 92 Explorer for 4.0 swap

Pelzworld

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Due to health reasons, it appears this will be more than I am able to do at this time. Looking to sell both units as a package deal. B2 runs & drives just fine with stock 2.8-it does use a little oil. Interior is like new-just redid the headliner. Has 4” suspension lift with brand new wheels & 31” tires. New brakes all around including lines. All new ball joints, tie rods, etc...body is not too bad, but needs work-worth saving was my thought. this is a fantastic project opportunity. Message me with your email & I’ll send you pictures if interested. Serious inquires only please.

bronco2fan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd
Per forum requirements you should list location and asking price. It's hard for us to tell if we're interested without info. But I'd like to see some pics too.

Pelzworld

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Per forum requirements you should list location and asking price. It's hard for us to tell if we're interested without info. But I'd like to see some pics too.
My apologies-$7500 for both gets me out of it so to speak. I don't know how to post pics with the http:// so assistance would be appreciated. Location is Sault Ste Marie, MI-end of the line on I-75 before Canada

Last edited:

bronco2fan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd
My apologies-$7500 for both gets me out of it so to speak. I don't know how to post pics with the http:// so assistance would be appreciated.
Do you have a smart phone? I use tapatalk to upload pics. Download the app, find the forum you want, take a pic , and upload. Much easier, other wise you have to use something like imgur or photo bucket. And we still need your location.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

bronco2fan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd
Do you have a smart phone? I use tapatalk to upload pics. Download the app, find the forum you want, take a pic , and upload. Much easier, other wise you have to use something like imgur or photo bucket. And we still need your location.

Like so.

Pelzworld

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pelzworld

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Thanks for the help guys

bronco2fan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd
Thanks for the help guys

Very nice looking rides. Shame you're so far north of me or I'd be seriously interested. Now you should post them in the TRS Forum too, probably get more looks. Good luck.

Pelzworld

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Motor is installed with fresh complete clutch. Have not done the wiring harness swap yet. Still a package deal with the Explorer

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Life is more fun if you own a Ford Bronco II
Pelzworld,
I'm interested in your B2 if its still available. Can you clear up the status of the B2? Are you stating that it has a new 4.0 from RockAuto installed and you are including the 92 Explorer in your deal?