•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

'85 BII Vacuum

Acadist

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Where can I find an easy to read vacuum diagram for my carbureted Bronco II? When I bought it I figured I had carb and vacuum issues, carb has been rebuilt but now it is time to find out where all these disconnected lines go. Motor runs fine but have power issues, carb helped but still not 'ok'. It is an '85 Eddie Bauer with 4wd and a manual

Gilbee01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Also auto zone sells the Clinton for all years of bII. Good diagrams and overall troubleshooting. $24.99

-gil-

Acadist

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Thanks Pete but with a minimal knowledge of the components that sticker might as well be a foreign language. Gil, I will check Chilton's, got to be better than the Haynes manual I have.

PetesPonies

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
All details for manuals just come from original OEM manuals. THus, diagrams etc from Chiltons or Haynes will usually be the same as the manufacturer produced.

Last edited:

Gilbee01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I have the Haynes and the chiton books and found huge differences. Buy the chiton. Easier to understand and better diagrams .

-gil-

kimcrwbr1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.8l
The diagram on you radiator support is as good as it gets, the components are arranged in the bay the same as the diagram. There was a thread started not too long ago that explains the symbols/letters designating each component been trying to find it.

spex tattoo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
vaccum diagram

hey there,
new here,I havn't seen any responses to your post,I'd like a diagram as well.
I just rebyuil my carb to take care of an idle problem,installed a new TPS .
Now it wants to bog down and die if I accelerate too fast,wondering if that is an vacuum issue...Did you find one ? If you have any tips on the accelerate issue,any advise is truly apreciated,THX