•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

86 bII backseats question

ratchetboy78

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
I'm looking at replacing my back seats in my 86 BII due to while it was in my garage having the engine and tranny swapped, a "nice" little mouse found my back seats and chewed up both of them. Does anyone know what seats from what vehicle will work for me?? I've been looking at a bunch of wrecking yards and haven't found any yet that are still in some what decent shape. And since I'm looking at replacing the back seats I might as well go for broke and replace the front ones as well so that way its all matching. I would still like the back seats to fold down like normal. The wrecking yards around where I live crushed all their BII's during the "cash for clunkers" so I can't find any parts except for motors and trannys. If I have to customize the seats a little bit I really don't care as long as my passangers don't have to sit in mouse holes.

b2tamer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.9l
As far as I know, only Bronco ii seats will work, explorer seats might work, but I'm not sure.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

martin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
The rear seats in my explorer are completely differentluy to the ones in my b2. drin,y and typ0ing is not a good idea, Don't even think abiut drinking and driving.

b2tamer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.9l
What are u talking about drinking and driving for?? No one even said anything about that.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
I'm looking at replacing my back seats in my 86 BII due to while it was in my garage having the engine and tranny swapped, a "nice" little mouse found my back seats and chewed up both of them. Does anyone know what seats from what vehicle will work for me?? I've been looking at a bunch of wrecking yards and haven't found any yet that are still in some what decent shape. And since I'm looking at replacing the back seats I might as well go for broke and replace the front ones as well so that way its all matching. I would still like the back seats to fold down like normal. The wrecking yards around where I live crushed all their BII's during the "cash for clunkers" so I can't find any parts except for motors and trannys. If I have to customize the seats a little bit I really don't care as long as my passangers don't have to sit in mouse holes.
Where are you located?? i have a pair if your close..