•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

87 bronco II What can we do with it

o4rhm1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Engine Size

tell me what you think, not bad for under 700$ and the A/C works!!! thats what got me excited!:D

Last edited:

bombsquad

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Hell I would make it a rock crawler!!!

o4rhm1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Engine Size
I wonder now that you said something would Baja Fenders from the rangers fit? that would be sweet to have it lifted 4" baja fenders on front, cut the rear fenders and fab some to look like the front, 32" what else ummmmm thanks for the ideas

o4rhm1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Engine Size
Choped that top!!!!!!

Got into a accident a while back, and never fixed it back up and the a/c went out. So me and the wife decided to cut the top OFF and this is what we got!!! :headbang: something i didnt know the tail gate is made of fiberglass?
Anyways gots lots of fiberglass work to do and fibercation to make the tail gate hing down with out buying one from a ranger.
dose anyone have a grill, and a 2" lift?

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
i'd scrap the old exhaust running underneath the frame deal you got goin on there, the first time you take it wheelin it's gonna get sandwiched between the frame and the ground. also, scrap the a/c, you'll get back some lost ponies and have one less belt to replace when they wear out, nice b2 though:icon_thumby:

Frank The Tank

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
98 70
Vehicle
Protege' F100-R
Engine Size
1. sumthing 7.3 gasoline
Holy old thread!!! Glad you stuck by your b2!!! need a little work here and there... but if it was me, 3in suspension lift, cut the fenders, and toss on some 34's or so. Then just enjoy the hell out of it while praying it doesn't rain.

Frank

o4rhm1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Engine Size
i'd scrap the old exhaust running underneath the frame deal you got goin on there, the first time you take it wheelin it's gonna get sandwiched between the frame and the ground. also, scrap the a/c, you'll get back some lost ponies and have one less belt to replace when they wear out, nice b2 though:icon_thumby:
Good idea, cut it and put a turn down? i guess it dosent really matter since its not inclosed well besides getting it inspected maybe they would pass it.

Holy old thread!!! Glad you stuck by your b2!!! need a little work here and there... but if it was me, 3in suspension lift, cut the fenders, and toss on some 34's or so. Then just enjoy the hell out of it while praying it doesn't rain.

Frank
Yea its a old one, :icon_rofl: i dont think we would ever get rid of the nasty beast. Great back up if something did happen. A little here and there well i think its a lota here and there about another 20 cans of black primer otta do the trick.