•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

'87 Bronco To Ya.

djhitz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2-1987's
Vehicle
Fords
Engine Size
2.9l V6
Hello Guys, I'm DJHitz from Fort Wayne, Indiana and I have an '87 Bronco II, I'm thinking of posting in "Trucks for Sale" on the TRS website. I want your input and criticism. It's a 2.9l, AT, EEC-IV ignition. It has 134,600+ miles. Recently, I replaced the fuel pressure, regulator. In January, I rebuilt the transaxle with new tie rods. In January '07, I put a rebuilt transmission in it. It has good brakes and exhaust. The finish is rough with the usual Ford rust but the truck is solid and it runs good. I only have one picture of it that's mediocre that I can't post. I'll have to email to you.
When I read, the sales ads on this site. I hear you all request more pics and more details. I'll give you plenty of details but I can't post more pics, yet. I've a collection that someone took but they won't load on my computer.
So it would seem that I'm shy of the expectations. I also was going to ask $1000. I've heard plenty of you give advice about pricing, B2s. I originally wanted to ask $1550, expecting at least $1200. Then I heard, you guys and dropped the price to $1000. A roofer at work, offered me $600 today. I told him to __. How about some feedback as to whether, I should submit an incomplete ad.
If you want that picture presently, email me at djhitz@verizon.net.

94DangerRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I gave $900 for mine. It needed fenders and valve cover gaskets as soon as I got it. I've since replaced a whole host of things. :D

djhitz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2-1987's
Vehicle
Fords
Engine Size
2.9l V6
Decent Every Day Runner.

This B2 doesn't need all that. It' a good candidate for modification. That's why, I want to offer it on the Ranger Station. One of you might be able to do what I can't with it. One picture so far, djhitz@verizon.net.

djhitz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2-1987's
Vehicle
Fords
Engine Size
2.9l V6
By the way "94DangerRanger". Nice B2.

B2 Addict

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
That pic you got is good enough to post on here man! :icon_thumby: If you don't know how, I can't help you with that because I still haven't figured it out:icon_confused:

I think it's a nice little B2:icon_thumby:

:icon_cheers: