•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

89 Bronco II Mini Monster Truck

Damnation

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

FOR SALE in Oregon

Craigslist Post

https://corvallis.craigslist.org/cto/d/89-bronco-ii-mini-monster/6309089243.html

89 Ford Bronco II Mini Monster Truck !!! This is one hell of a go getter. I have swapped in the heavier duty Ford explorer 4.0 engine with a snorkel and a built up transmission. The axles are from a explorer as well, a Dana 35 TTB frontend with 4.88 gears and an electric locker (the coil for the front locker is bad so it acts as a limited slip) The rear axle is a ford 8.8 inch with 4.88 gears and a electric locker and a disc brake setup.
I've also installed a oversized fuel tank so it holds 33 gals instead of the stock 23 gal tank.
Its running 36 inch TSL SX Super swamper Tires and a full size spare with matching wheel.
custom front winch bumper sporting a Smitty Built XRC 10,000 lb winch topped of with Light Force off road lights. I've also Monster lined the entire floor pan this last summer for easy clean up.

This is an amazing off-road or trail vehicle and gets a lot of looks cruising around town. Lots more has been done to this little monster.
Looking to sell to help pay medical bills, hate to see it go but that's life.

Asking $3500 OBO "CASH TALKS" ,Call or Text Will at (541)-401-5379

Last edited:

Damnation

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
$2900

Currently asking $2900. Cash offers will be considered.

Damnation

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Sold-sold-sold-sold