•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Anyone here been wheeling at Gulches ORV Park in SC?

jkufen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986, 1991
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
I have been wanting to get out and try out the 4x4 capabilities of my bronco and was looking up some of the off road parks near me and the closest to me is Gulches ORV Park up in Laurens County, South Carolina. I have been wanting to go out there and try out the bronco and do some camping. I have watched some youtube videos and read some reviews and everyone seems pleased with the park. Just curious if anyone here has tried it out and curious to know how yalls B2 handled through the park. Thanks yall! :headbang:

OffTrac

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Myself, another ST owner (or two) and two Jeeps are going to Gulches this weekend, Friday through Sunday. You're welcome to join us.

jkufen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986, 1991
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
Well I wont be able to join yall the B2 isnt ready yet but please let me know how it is I am so anxious to get my B2 up there

OffTrac

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
It was a blast. There's trails there for everyone. It was dry as a bone Friday and a lot of fun. Saturday gave us a short shower that made every trail a little different than the day before. Sunday morning it poured down rain for over 4 hours so we packed it up and left. Getting out was still fun and we had to pull a stock Jeep a couple times.

I hope to make another trip next spring since it's only 3 hours away. I doubt I'll make it back this year, though.

jkufen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986, 1991
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
Man that sounds awesome! I am trying to get the B2 ready for my Christmas break. I have holes and weak spots in my floorboards so I have to get some plates and weld some plates down. Then hopefully Ill be ready!