•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Boggins Bronco!

koda6966

1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
best price ever..free!

in his garden:

His F-150 with 6" BODY lift, yea, dont drive on same road he is on..

oops!

got everything sorted out:

on the road:

hurray:

home:

wanna buy my bike?:

my home:

heres the problem:

spare gas tank:

got this for a good deal, actually got it for the best price there is, free!

so I brought it home and picked it apart and its a 2.9 EFI and the fuel pump dont cut in (no biggy), both front U-Joints in the wheel are broke (not too too bad), and needs a clutch (damn!)
so I plan on taking the 3" Body lift from my ranger and putting on this baby, and then f-150 coils with a spacer and some blocks in the rear, which should give me about 6-7" lift (including body lift) and some 33's or 32's
overall the interior is pretty clean now that i got it cleaned out with the shop-vac and I fixed the jammed drivers seat that wouldnt tilt with a full can of WD-40 and a screwdriver and hammer, but it still dont slide ahead even though i got that lever to move to, I can pull the lever but it wont slide (any ideas?) and thats about it,
oh yeah, this truck is gunna be a crap box for around my garden and in some trails and in the bog and in snow, and Im gunna build a bumper with a winch, and some good tow hooks.
Ill keep ya updated
Not bad for free. And to think you all were bickering that he would never get it. :rolleyes:

Meh.. it did take a month.. he will be back to respond when hes unbanned. Until then I can try to relay questions to him.

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
what did he get banned for? or is that a touchy subject?

skippy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.8l durasparked rice killer
Not a bad looking b2,I would take it on as a project since the interior is in decent shape.In fact,I'd love to have those buckets and console.Congrats Jeff!

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
wow i;m glad he didn't pay much for it. but I bet he still wont get the clutch in it. just like the mazda.

Destroyer000

January 2009 STOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0. 4.0 Supercharged
i wouldnt go f150 coils.. id just put spacers under the front .. the coils would be a REALLY STIFF ride.. i fit 31s STOCK on my b2 an just cut the center out.. hence they were rotted an its a tough truck so who cares.... with a 3inch lift an lifting the front with spacers about 1-2 inches you should fit 32s no problem... need an extra 4x4 electronic thing? ive got one..