•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Bronco II Dana 44/ Ford 9" Swap

DANIELVINCENT

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford ranger 4.0
Engine Size
looks goos man cant wait to get my truck done and get out there and go X man!!!! put that nine inch on....

kiethtyrrell

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
Thanks dan your truck is lookin great as well! So it's been awhile since I have last posted but this is what I have going.

I am putting a 9 inch in my bronco. It's got 410 gears and a Detroit locker. Just cut the stock perches off of it and cleaned it up. Also put new breakes on it as well.

kiethtyrrell

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
I got some new coils and rubber bushings from wild horse! The coil springs are 4.5 in they flex better then what I had but I need long arms bad!

I think I am going to make my own long arms. Anyone want to give me advice on what's the best way to build them?

Quick draw

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
What Were those axles out of? They lol narrower than mine. Or did you cut them down? From what I measure on mine they will be "the tires" like 5" or 6".
Mine are on a 77 f150.

3rd Petal

Reaction score
What Were those axles out of? They lol narrower than mine. Or did you cut them down? From what I measure on mine they will be "the tires" like 5" or 6".
Mine are on a 77 f150.
Earlier in the post it says the axles are out of an Early Bronco. So they are just about the same width as the stock axles