•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

does anyone have a pic of a b2 with xd wheels

86hb

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
does anyone have a pic of a b2 with a set of black rockstars and yes i have searched the fourm and the web

mhughes165

Solid Axle Swap
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
the thought alone made me throwup in my mouth a little bit.... i hope that is something i NEVER see:shok:

86hb

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
if it something u hope u dont ever see then why would u look at the post:icon_confused:

mhughes165

Solid Axle Swap
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
if it something u hope u dont ever see then why would u look at the post:icon_confused:
disbelief in the fact that said post was ever created in the first place.... u ever wonder why u never see something like that, there is probably a good reason

Explorin94

Law Enforcement
Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I have a set of rockstars for the ranger. Didn't pay a dime for them either, they even have 37 inch nitto's on them. The center caps look awful on them so they stay off. Got them for installing some axles on a jeep, rubi 44 in the front and a 60 in the rear. Both had the 5 on 5 bolt pattern so the 4.5 on 5 wouldn't work anymore.

86hb

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
do you have a pic of them on your ranger?

86hb

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
disbelief in the fact that said post was ever created in the first place.... u ever wonder why u never see something like that, there is probably a good reason
well what kind of wheels would u suggest for a my b2 planning on going with a 4in lift its just a dd

mhughes165

Solid Axle Swap
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
realisically depends on what kind of look you want, a 16" rim is the biggest i would go on the bronco 2, there just isnt enough truck to justify any bigger, esp in 4wd form.

my taste in wheels wouldnt suit you, i would just go simple and clean like a nice set of alcoa's would look sweet under a b2

The Jester Race

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987, 2006
Vehicle
Ford, BMW
Engine Size
2.9, 2.5
realisically depends on what kind of look you want, a 16" rim is the biggest i would go on the bronco 2, there just isnt enough truck to justify any bigger, esp in 4wd form.

my taste in wheels wouldnt suit you, i would just go simple and clean like a nice set of alcoa's would look sweet under a b2

Don't hate. (16.5"s):thefinger:

-Jester

85_Ranger4x4

December 2013 OTOTM
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd

I would love to go to 17's just for tire availability.

Not many decent used 15" tires floating around anymore, only snag is there are not that many sets of 17" RBV compatable rims floating around either...

Chris diehl

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Wow those rockstars look awesome on your ranger