•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

From start to now

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
I see you found the Sway Bar mounts perfect for an Extra shock also....
Nope. That position sucked balls. Interferes with steering links. Those shocks have a 3" dia body. They just clear as I have it set up now, on custom mounts.

Last edited:

BlackBII

Cheaf of Grammor Poleace
Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Nope. That position sucked balls. Interferes with steering links. Those shocks have a 3" dia body. They just clear as I have it set up now, on custom mounts.
Oh really? Looks real close

Mine didn't rub on the steering at all, but then again, mine aren't 3" in diameter.

How far from the sway bar mounts are your custom mounts?

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Oh really? Looks real close

Mine didn't rub on the steering at all, but then again, mine aren't 3" in diameter.

How far from the sway bar mounts are your custom mounts?
I had to move the coil back 1.25" for the body of the shock to clear and keep it as close to the beam as I could.

rickcdewitt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
4-0 swap
i was waiting for a pic of it all together,good job visualizing the look you want and making it happen.:icon_cheers:

now for a few pics of her with her feet off the ground eh...?

BlackBII

Cheaf of Grammor Poleace
Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I see, I remember seeing the buildup on those beams now, looks real good man

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
I see, I remember seeing the buildup on those beams now, looks real good man
I Bet you didn't see it here?:derisive: I just posted teaser pics on TRS. That was back in the spring when I did those. It was snowing the day we welded them up.

Lot's more comming. It's going to look much different in a couple of months.:headbang:

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
I Bet you didn't see it here?:derisive: I just posted teaser pics on TRS. That was back in the spring when I did those. It was snowing the day we welded them up.

Lot's more comming. It's going to look much different in a couple of months.:headbang:
is that your company that makes those? i was looking at the website and the stuff looks really good.

canyoncritter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Willys,Ford,Jee
So joel, are you going to be showing off the snow-cam this winter?

have to admit, I kinda like it...

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
is that your company that makes those? i was looking at the website and the stuff looks really good.
Yes. I had a bunch of decals still so I used one. As of late I've always put a logo on things I make.

So joel, are you going to be showing off the snow-cam this winter?

have to admit, I kinda like it...
As in paint it snow camo?? Not hardly. It's not my thing. Snow camo, regular Camo, Army, American flag, Canadain flag, sports team paint jobs to me are dumb and pointless, there are other ways to support what you like and painting your truck like that is retarded. May as well just paint a big Penis on it with text reading "I have one". Or of the other Gender.

It's nearly in wheeling shape. I haven't been out in nearly a year. Just no time. But now I've got some so some of these things on my to do list are getting done.

I bet it doesn't look anything like the one you saw anymore. I plan to keep it that way. there is one driving around here that is very similar, as I've had a few people ask me about it. Time to change it up.

canyoncritter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Willys,Ford,Jee
lmao.....I know what your saying. like this one chevy I see all the time, has great big "charger" bolts painted down the fenders on it,and the side mirriors are foot ball helmets.. but he's "cool" cause he has 27 fox shocks on per wheel on the front.with about a inch of shaft showing at ride height.:rolleyes:

snow cam, is about the only cam pattern I kinda like on some one elses truck.

so I cant intrest you in a trailor ball cover that looks like a dildo, and a pair of those truck balls I take it?:D

the b2 I seen like your's with the old school bronco grill head lights, has a bumper that looks ALOT like yours,(what first caught my eye was the bumper/skid plate with the winch line dangling out)and the same primerish "paint" job

If you put the broncs side by side, you would say pop's and jr., That day I seen the bronc I was ....I know that truck...TRS memeber...nooo wait that guys in canada...ethier that you drove a LONG way to go to harbor frieght lol.

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
the b2 I seen like your's with the old school bronco grill head lights, has a bumper that looks ALOT like yours,(what first caught my eye was the bumper/skid plate with the winch line dangling out)and the same primerish "paint" job

If you put the broncs side by side, you would say pop's and jr., That day I seen the bronc I was ....I know that truck...TRS memeber...nooo wait that guys in canada...ethier that you drove a LONG way to go to harbor frieght lol.

So would mine have been the pops or the Jr?

canyoncritter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Willys,Ford,Jee
your's would be the pop's truck...

and please stop posting pics,dam thing is starting to grow on me, to the point when I see a dirt cheap running b2 :icon_idea: then I have to remind my self of the junk pile I have now thats still eeking its way along.

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
your's would be the pop's truck...

and please stop posting pics,dam thing is starting to grow on me, to the point when I see a dirt cheap running b2 :icon_idea: then I have to remind my self of the junk pile I have now thats still eeking its way along.
I could post more if you really want me to. It'll likely sway your decision. I know of atleast 2 other builds going on with B2's, as they will likely be race vehicles.

You know you wanna build a B2.:stirthepot::haha::stirthepot: