•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Hail took out my driver side back glass, need a replacement.

Buckup

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Hey guys,
the driver side rear glass got broken out by hail last night. Need a new window. Anyone have an extra piece they'd part with. I'm just outside of Austin, Tx.

Thanks,
Chris

Buckup

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Hey guys,
the driver side rear glass got broken out by hail last night. Need a new window. Anyone have an extra piece they'd part with. I'm just outside of Austin, Tx.

Thanks,
Chris
Anyone on this chat board anymore?

Buckup

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Not very many and not very often.
Have you tried here?

Thanks, ya I did, and found one fairly nearby for $275. They are supposed to check and see if its still there, and call me back. I like your build of Alma, just read it. Ha ha. I knew from the first pics and the rust description that you had to be from Michigan. Where else would you find folks trying to put that old jalopy back on the road! The firewall braces!! hahahaha! I grew up in Midland and and just bought some land up north for cooler place to retirement eventually. I was just in Portage a few weeks ago visiting a couple of buddies from the corp. Man it was hot.

Thanks for the reply, ya doesn't look like there is much going on with the BIIs these days. I've always loved em tho.

jules

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
hey i'm up in portland OR and just pulled two pieces of glass from a 90 Bronco 2. Happy to sell em both to you but shipping is gonna be an issue...

Buckup

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Thanks Jules, I was able to find one in a yard locally and got it installed already.

Thanks though!

Chris