•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

How much crap can you fit in your B2?

99RangerKrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Well, I've got my 92 Ranger that has a custom bed that I made. Looking back, I wish I would have built it differently because it doesn't have much storage. I was thinking of selling it to get a B2 because 1. I've always like them and have wanted to build one and 2. More storage for hunting gear (decoys, guns, stools, etc).

Pretty much was wondering if anyone uses their B2 or Explorer as a hunting rig. If I were to get one, I would put a roof rack on it for even more storage.

Sunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
You can get a crapload of stuff in an Explorer, so I'd imagine at least a good bit would fit in a Bronco II. I had the seats in my Explorer down with a twin mattress and boxspring in there, then I packed in the ceiling with most of the shit I had with me for 6 months of school...

Explosive

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
My parts truck has the interior out of my other one in it, two blocks and all the internals, radiators, all hoses connectors ect. You can fit some stuff in there.

martin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
A two door explorer has a lot more room inside than a b2. It would also be easier to add a roof rack to the explorer, the rear windows on the b2 make attaching anything to the roof a bit of a challenge. The expo also comes from the factory with 4 liter and 8.8 etc. That being said my b2 will go places that are more of a challenge for the expo, even though it's not much bigger. To sum things up you would be happy with either.