•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

how to replace plastic mirrors???

buzz88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Engine Size
2.9L
How do I replace the crappy plastic side mirrors on my 90 BII with the larger metal mirrors. DId all B2s come from the factory with the brace in the door for the metal mirrors or would that have to be placed?? thanks

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
idk about the brace, my 84 dosent have the brace and it came stock with the big mirrors all u really have to do is go get the mirrors from a junk yard and get the plastic spacers and the plastic threads that are inside the door

Brownie Mobile

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8l
idk about the brace, my 84 dosent have the brace and it came stock with the big mirrors all u really have to do is go get the mirrors from a junk yard and get the plastic spacers and the plastic threads that are inside the door
whered you get those spacers? i bought a set from the guy that did my exhaust they had no spacers luckily i had some on the vehichle already( i had the post but there was no mirror on it)so i have one mirror but the other is waiting to go on for those spacers

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
brownie mobile u can get them for like 4 bucks at a junk yard i had to go get a set cause i broke mine when i painted my mirrors. my buddy has a 84 ranger with the same mirros and he got the spacers of lmc but that was about two years ago so idk if they still carry them i know the plastic mirrors on my other buddies truck has a spacer that works altho it is a little smaller it still fits good but idk if they actually came with that spacer or if a guy made them b4 my buddy bought his.