•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

interview subject...

JeffBlundell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
none
Vehicle
none
Hello, I'm a podcast producer working on a new series about the Ford Bronco. Fro one of the episodes I want to do an interview about the Bronco II.
So I'm looking for someone to do a phone interview with -- a real no-holds barred talk about what was great about the Bronco II and what was a disaster. From the design to the rollovers to the lawsuits... anyone with some insider knowledge would be great -- or even just a historian that likes to tell stories.
I'm at jeff.blundell@pacific-content.com

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
@Jim Oaks

I'm just calling in reinforcements.

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Article Contributor
Reaction score
One of those lawsuits was from a guy that rolled his Bronco II over while drunk. It's bizarre that the Bronco II got labeled as a vehicle that was prone to roll over, yet most of the Bronco II's I see these days are used off-road. I guess if you want to drive a Bronco II in a manner that would cause it to roll over, you should have bought a Mustang.

I've personally never seen or heard of one, and I retired as a State Trooper. Still, it's unfortunate that those accidents happened.

I would equate this to how the FAA looks at plane crashes. The most common cause is pilot error.