•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Lifted 87 BII

adsm08

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I am posting this for some friends of mine. It belonged to their son who died in a motorcycle accident about a year ago. We were going to go over it and try to get it street-legal for sale locally, but neither of us really have the time.

Specs:

87 Bronco II, manual everything, no tach, no air, no radio (I can throw in an old radio I have if that is really a deal breaker). FM145 trans, BW1350M t-case, D28/7.5 axle with 4.10 gears (if you believe the tag). I am not sure of limited slip or open, I do know they are not locked. It has mismatched 33x10.5x15 tires on craigar soft 8s. One fairly new BFG AT TKO, two BFG MTs that are about 3/4 gone, and a Dunlop. About 7 inches total lift, about 4 inches suspension, 3 inches body, no shifter extensions. U-joint rear drive shaft and fuel pump access panel has already been cut. Odometer shows 96131.

Pics:

Return fuel lines have been patched in a few spots.

The one fender flare is a little buggered up.

Front lift spring, shock, and a body lift bushing.

It did have cruise at one point, but it has been disabled, vacuum servo is gone, and the steering wheel has been replaced with a Grant GT.

I have driven it, it rubs a bit, and brakes are about what you would expect from stock BII brakes against 33 inch tires.

Vehicle is located in Loyalsock township, PA, just outside Williamsport, zip code 17701. They would like to get $1000 for it, but at this point any reasonable offer will be considered.

If you are interested you can contact me on here or text 570-916-o68o and I will talk to them. I know most of the vehicle specs, feel free to ask me if you have a question I didn't answer.

scheff

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
do you still have the b11

adsm08

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Yes. I have had one inquiry so far, but I am not certain how serious it is, so I am considering this still up for sale. He hasn't responded back since I told him that the FM145 won't stand up to a 4.0.

Brinker88 and I looked it over yesterday afternoon, readjuted the front wheel bearings, fixed some steering issues, and set the front end as close as we could get it without a real alignment rack. Then we took it out and drove it around a bit.