•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

little ice storm fun

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
We had an ice storm this week and its been horribly cold.(I know nothing like the crazy people who live up north deal with but still cold to us.)
I did however get out and check out a local hunting/ camping spot we frequent. Ice made things interesting playing around that's for sure

3rd Petal

Reaction score
Looks like fun. At least the truck should be plenty warm since you don't have too much cab space to heat up

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Looks like fun. At least the truck should be plenty warm since you don't have too much cab space to heat up
Very true. That's one thing I never even thought about at the beginning of the project. Can't really leave the heat on fully. Gets too hot Not a bad problem I guess :icon_twisted:

shadetreebronco

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
We had an ice storm this week and its been horribly cold.(I know nothing like the crazy people who live up north deal with but still cold to us.)
I did however get out and check out a local hunting/ camping spot we frequent. Ice made things interesting playing around that's for sure
Ya we are CRAZY living up North , Wake up with it below Zero , go to work and hope it get's over 20 .
It hit 36 today so i started to put the hitch on my 87 , then the sun went down:sad:

Trust me if i didn't have a great job I would be far south, LOL

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Ya'll are tougher than me, I'm not built for the cold. Once duck season is over Im ready for 80 again:D

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
we had a few inches of snow last week, rare for us this close together. does let us get out for a little fun though.
My youngest son did a little wheeling with me, He is a car guy and has never messed off road except on a 4wheeler, might be changing his mind about a car:icon_thumby:

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
my two boys playing, oldest has the yota. Its soft sand under the snow, you dig pretty quick, my b2 went higher btw:headbang:

Attachments

shadetreebronco

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Funny , my in law's drove down to Florida lats week to get away from the cold . I think they brought it with them , Sorry bout that :rolleyes:
I hope the boy's enjoy the wheelin thing , much better to play off road than on road these day's:icon_thumby:

HOOKER

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I really like the looks of yer 1/2cab,,
I'd love ta do that to my Rolling Turd..