•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Looking for new floorboards for 86 B2

jkufen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986, 1991
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
I discovered the other day that my a/c has been draining into my passenger floorboard for some time now. The reason I know its been a while is because the floorboard has rusted up and fallen out :bawling: I have a 2wd parts ranger that I thought about cutting the floorboards out of and getting someone to install them in my bronco but if i can find some reasonably priced id like to get new ones. I tried lmc and they got the bottom pan but i need the part that inclines up to the firewall also. Any advice guys?

Dugan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989, 1949
Vehicle
Ford, IH
Engine Size
2.9L, 355 SBC
I discovered the other day that my a/c has been draining into my passenger floorboard for some time now. The reason I know its been a while is because the floorboard has rusted up and fallen out :bawling: I have a 2wd parts ranger that I thought about cutting the floorboards out of and getting someone to install them in my bronco but if i can find some reasonably priced id like to get new ones. I tried lmc and they got the bottom pan but i need the part that inclines up to the firewall also. Any advice guys?
If you live in Jersey im able to transfer em over easily for a resonable price

BroncoIIGirl

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I am willing to bet that it isn't your a/c draining inside and it is your firewall rusted out causing water to leak in to your cabin. I would look into fixing that issue as well so it doesn't rust out again a few years down the line.