•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

My B2 Build(2) Long,pics and vids

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
i'm just writing this so that i can suscribe to your thread, cool build man

camshaft01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
well what are you doin for axles? i might have missed that part. 44 and a 9" or are you still ttb ifs? that was my greatest gain,going to axles that pinned to the floor wont break! can you take pics of that cross member and pan clearance? that would be great!

freerider6_9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Hey guys, tried to get some pics today but I couldnt as my batteries in my camera were dead:dunno: and my smackberry doesnt have a flash:annoyed:. I thought I had my cltch figured but then I went to plug the f150 line into the b2 master and they were different:shok:,was quite a piss off.

Gotta order my leveling kit in the morning when I get to work, and am gunna grab the master and line I have on a parts explorer and hope they will work, So close I can taste it, It runs alot better now that I have a bunch of vacuum leaks and a knock sensor that actually is doing something. tommorrow night The 8.8 is getting welded along with my drivshafts.

For now I am running a set of 4.10 expo axles(D35/31 spline 8.8).

I have alot of late nights this week but I think ill make it to the mud bog:icon_hornsup::icon_welder:

freerider6_9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Hey guys, havent updated for a bit, been to busy, its lime green as of tonight, and just had to tease you guys with that lol pics to come this weekend when I can get it in the sun as the shitty cell pics in the booth do nothing for the look of the colour or metalics. thanks for reading

freerider6_9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Hey guys, I know I have some nerve coming back without having pics, But i am anyways.

I had it running, driving great and my tans went, so I picked up a zf 5 speed for it, everything bolted right up better than before, well allmost everthing, I have to redo my y-pipe, but I am thinking about just going headers now.

I also ended up using a 4.0 supercool rad.

So as of today this is it, 5.0 with rear sump pan, f150 intake with custom snorkel, stock f150 manifolds, zf 5 speed, np 205, lime green, 9 inches of lift, 35s, expo axles, welded rear, open front(untill a locker is decided upon), all breathers run up high. and a few other odds and ends, will seriously try to get/ upload pics soon.