•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

My Bronco II - chop top

danger88ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Lookin good, what are your plans?

TheyCallMeLegg

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Engine Size
This is a project that me and a friend, Dean, are currently working on. We installed a new engine, chopped the top, took out all seats and carpets, installed F150 coil springs on the front. It's currently in the shop getting a 6 inch rear lift and a spider gear welded in the rear. We also put a new clutch pressure plate throwout barring, new flywheel, all new brakes (front and rear) including master cylinder. I'll will keep you posted on the outcome of this project. Big thanks to Dean (Deano) for his help. He's also working on a Ford Ranger as well. I can't wait to see how that turns out. I'll put pics of his Ranger when he gets done.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
We need to put some 44s under it and we will be ready to go down be hind the Damn man, one of my buddies showed me a video last night and there was a vw in one of the holes and all you could see is the tail pipe he said that he hadn’t been in like 4 or 5 years and then they went down there last week end that crap is deep so you will be the 1st to go in. Because if I hit it I don’t want the da da da da to come back out in that ranger power. So we know where that leg is going soon. The ranger will have its motor going this week end I got it all ready to put back together.

TheyCallMeLegg

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Engine Size
no 44 i priced some 32s today 550.00 out the door/ i aint got the motor to put 44s on little red.

TheyCallMeLegg

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Engine Size
your right just not enough axles but dont let the smooth taste fool ya.
Legg(E=Mc2).

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Tell them about the 6 in. Sky Jacker that you received for 175.0 on eBay new in the box. With everything you need. Now yall don’t get jealous this man just got it like that.