•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

My new b2 on 35's

B2louie

Reaction score
Bought her a few weeks ago. She is my new project toy. She had some rust in the floor boards that needed some attention. I have also cut the fenders and fitted 35's with no lift for the time being. Planning on chopping the top and put some new axles in soon. So stay tuned folks...

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Nice! I like the fender cuts. Thinking about doing the same with mine. I want bigger tires but I also want to keep a low center of gravity. Some lift will come but just the addition of tires makes such a diffence on how it looks and performs.

Can't wait to see what's next

B2louie

Reaction score
Thanks! I do have some more trimming to do. Planning on finding some kind of molding that I can put on the edges so it won't cut someone up lol.

David Norris

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Those 35s look huge with no lift. What's the gear ratio & how's it handle going down the road?

B2louie

Reaction score
Don't know to both your questions yet lol. I'm in the process of trimming a few things that are hitting when turning the wheel. I haven't even looked at the gear ratio yet. It is what it is at this point though.

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Thanks! I do have some more trimming to do. Planning on finding some kind of molding that I can put on the edges so it won't cut someone up lol.
I just got a set of flares off an early expedition from the junk yard. much bigger than the stock b2 fender openings and I think they will work once I cut the fenders. the preliminary laying them up there looks like they will follow the fender lines ok. they are pretty pliable. I cant wait to have time to put them on and see.

B2louie

Reaction score
Good call! I never thought to look at another vehicles flares for coverage. That should look cool.